Maybe, the most realistic football simulation, Football Manager 2014 from Sports Interactive, is available to Pre-Order now, and the great news for Linux users is: FM is finally coming to Linux.
Apart from supporting Linux, FM2014 is bringing a lot of new features and improvements:
- improved 3D match engine
- more realistic transfers and contracts
- tactical overhaul
- enhanced user interface
- improved interaction with players, staff and media
Minimum system requirements for a Linux system are:
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Linux
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Intel Core AMD Athlon 1.8GHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro Intel HD 3000/4000 128MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: OpenGL 2.0 compliant
FM2014 can be pre-ordered on Steam.